Effective: April 22th, 2023
Updated: April 21th, 2023
- We care a lot about privacy. We are dedicated to building a community where individuals may connect and find a place to belong. An essential component of their purpose is respecting user privacy.
- We do not sell any information. Our bot's revenue comes from subscriptions and paid services, not from the sale of your personal data to outside parties. Additionally, we do not generate much money and are a non-profit organisation.
- We only store information that is required. We just need the information needed to operate, offer, and maintain our services and store local data to your account.
We only collect information necessary for the bot to function, and you only optionally give us any information that is personal.
- Account Information. When a user interacts with Earthling by chatting or using commands, the bot may store the user's Discord User ID and username for the purposes of providing a personalized experience and ensuring the proper functioning of the bot.
- Guild Information. For the purpose of keeping information related to your guild, we may also record information about a guild, such as their ID, name, and icon. and assuring the bot's smooth operation.
- Information from actions you take. Users can enter their birthdate in Earthling's birthday module to receive birthday wishes from the bot. Only if the user chooses to set their birthday with the proper command will the bot store it. It is not necessary for users to submit their birthday.
- Content you upload. This includes any content that you upload to the service like images or files for the purpose of providing it you in other Features. We do not store any message or voice content, that be in servers or direct messages.
- Other information you provide directly to us. As you use Earthling, you could have the choice to provide more information. For instance, you can decide to sign up for our partner programme, which calls for further details about you or your business. You might also contact our Support staff with information or take part in surveys where you can comment on the services.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you access to the Features. We use your information to deliver the features of the bot to you. For instance, while utilising the economics commands, we will record the products and balances in our database along with your Discord Identification Number ("ID"). To return items in other Features, such as your rank background card, we also analyse items like images and files you provide into the website and bot.
- To make certain features work. If the servers have certain Features activated, the bot may actively examine messages for purposes of auto-moderation. If additionally configured, the bot will log any changed or deleted messages together with their content in the chosen server channel. Please be aware that neither our bot nor website logs the content of your communications.
- To reach out to you. In order to communicate with your account, such as to provide promotions or provide feedback on partner programme applications, we utilise your information. Additionally, we could contact you in relation to significant changes to our policies or products.
- To offer client support. Your information is used by us to reply to inquiries regarding our goods, our chatbot, our website, and to look into any bugs or problems.
Owing to our bona fide commercial interests:
- To protect our Platform. We utilise information to protect the security of our services, stop abuse, and terminate users who violate our Terms of utilise and other rules.
- To give an update on the state of our business. We track the essentials of our Platform, such as command use tracking and the total number of guilds utilising the bot, as well as financial reporting and regulatory requirements, using the information you provide.
- To advertise our services on our and other Platforms. We may directly inform you about our premium services and other Features via our services' commands or our website; we may also advertise on other platforms. To help deliver our ads, we utilise the information you provide.
- To enhance our offerings. In order to improve the user experience, we utilise the information you provide to help us better understand how users engage with our services, such as which Features are used the most.
- To contact you. Your information could be used to notify you of new Features we believe you'll enjoy. Your consent to receive marketing messages would have been given.
When you use our website, we may collect session information using software tools provided by Webflow. This may include page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods to browse away from the page. We do not store this data in our database, as it is held securely by Webflow. However, we may have access to this information to improve our website's performance and user experience.
We take data deletion requests seriously, and we provide our users with the ability to delete their data upon request. You can request to have your data deleted through our support server. Please note that data deletion requests cannot be made through email.
Upon receiving a data deletion request, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that your data is deleted promptly and securely. We understand that your privacy is important, and we are committed to protecting it to the best of our ability.
Please note that there may be certain instances where we are unable to delete your data due to legal or regulatory requirements. In such cases, we will notify you and provide you with an explanation of why we cannot fulfil your request.
We recognise how crucial it is to safeguard your privacy and data. Although we don't keep any sensitive data on file, we nonetheless take a number of precautions to secure your data as much as we can.
Strong digital security barriers are in place on our systems and databases to block unauthorised access and safeguard your information from online dangers.
Furthermore, our infrastructure is secured by third-party service providers that construct physical security barriers around our sources, preventing any physical intrusion or theft. To secure your data, we only cooperate with trustworthy third-party service providers who adhere to stringent privacy and security rules.
We are aware that preserving a fruitful business relationship requires your faith in us. We are dedicated to protecting your information, and we'll make every effort to keep it as private and secure as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us using the email below: